GC Women University, Sialkot has initiated M.S / M.Phil. program duly approved by HEC for female students. This program will provide the opportunity for getting higher education at their door step in a conducive and friendly environment. Presently the MS/ M.Phil. program is to be carried out in the following subjects:
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Admissions will be open once in a year after the announcement of the result of BS Hons 8th semester.
- The admissions will be given purely on merit.
- Sixteen years of education is required for taking admission in MS / M.Phil.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 (out of four in the semester system and 1st division in annual system in undergraduate) is required.
- A University committee consisting of at least two Ph.D. members in the subject area will conduct a subject test at par with NTS-GAT test and qualifying score will be 60%.
- The admission program will be advertised in National Newspaper and on University web site www.gcwus.edu.pk .
- The candidates will apply to the relevant teaching department through admission committee which will scrutinize the application forms and interview each candidate.
- On successfully satisfying the departmental admission committee the candidate will be registered as MS student in the relevant department.