Govt College Women University Sialkot promotes higher education within the country encouraging Pakistani nationals as well as extends it to the foreign nationals seeking admission to the University. The University is rated among the best institutions of the region.
Admission Procedure and Seats
- Total ten (10) seats have been reserved for foreign candidates (with foreign passport).
- Foreign candidates (whose names would be recommended by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of Pakistan, will be entertained according to the prescribed procedure).
- Foreign students seeking admission have to apply for admission directly to the University and get the letter of confirmation of admission. The rest of the procedure is as follows
- The University will send a copy of the Admission Letter to the HEC.
- The HEC Pakistan will confirm and endorse admission after clearance from the Ministry of Interior.
- The student will approach the Pakistani Mission abroad for Visa and will submit the required documents.