||Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program
The Program covers funds for the following expenses:
- It is a paradigm shift in a policy of the Government of Pakistan to support undergraduate level students who after completing FA/FSc./Intermediate are unable to pursue university education due to limited financial resources. Unlike past financial assistance schemes that were aimed at MS or PhD programs, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project focuses on the most critical segment, namely the 4-5 year undergraduate programs, which contributes the most to income of the individual who completes the bachelor’s degree. Scholarship covers university tuition fee and stipend throughout four-five years of degree duration. It is a significant step to ensure affordable higher education in all major fields of education including agriculture, arts and humanities, business education, engineering, medical, physical sciences, and social sciences.
For more details, please see website https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Ehsaas/Pages/default.aspx or visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS
- University fee as per actual fee (other than security fee, transport charges and hostel fee)
- Annual Stipend Rs. 40,000/-
||HEC Need Base
||Financial assistance & scholarships are available for study at undergraduate level in all disciplines at the selected public sector Pakistani universities and degree awarding institutions by the HEC. This Scholarship is provided as per requirements of HEC.
For more details see website https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/NBS/Pages/Eligibility-Criteria.aspx or visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS
||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
||The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is an initiative of the Govt. of Punjab. It is established with the objective of providing Scholarships to talented and needy students. It provided as per need & merit by Govt. of Punjab once in a semester to Inter, Graduate and Master level students. These Scholarships are disbursed through head of the institutions where the students are currently enrolled.
For more details see website https://peef.org.pk/peef-scholarships or visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS
||Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) has initiated financial assistance to the needy students from its Zakat Fund which is called the Mora Zakat Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to bear the study expenses of poor Muslim students who can’t continue their studies due to low financial conditions. This Scholarship is provided to students once in a year.
For more details see website https://scholarshipstory.com/mora-scholarship/ or visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS
||Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship
||Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is offering scholarships to the deserving students admitted in any Government College or University. The scholarship will be granted for one semester or years and continuation of the scholarship will remain applicable for next semester or year if the student successfully clears the existing period. Student fails in any subject will not eligible for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship next time.
For more details see website http://www.pbm.gov.pk/downloads/criedu.jpg or visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS.
||The Government of Punjab introduced a special scholarship to the students. The name of this scholarship is Rehmat Ul-Lil-Alameen. They especially announced this scholarship for the bright and underprivileged students across the province. Due to COVID-19, many students are unable to pay their fees. They stopped their education because of their poor financial background. Therefore, the Chief Minister (CM) of Punjab, Usman Buzdar, assists the students from all the public sector colleges and universities in Punjab on a merit and need basis.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship Program: –
· Applicants belonging to any district should secure the highest marks and be verified by the Higher Education Department (HED).
· The score matched with the data provided by the exam boards in Punjab.
The interested candidates can apply online by visiting the HED Scholarship website https://hed.punjab.gov.pk/scholar
Or Visit Financial Aid Office of GCWUS