Ms Asna Habib
Designation(s): Associate Lecturer
Department(s): Fine Arts
Ms. Asna Habib completed her Masters in Painting from College of Art & Design, University of the Punjab Lahore. She has worked as a designer in Mohkam Furnishers Lahore Later, she joined Lahore Grammar school and worked as an Arts Coordinator. Meanwhile she participated in many Painting exhibitions on National level and displayed her thesis work in USA California and working as a Visual Artist as well. She joined GCWUS in 2015 and have privilege to start BFA program for the first time in the city of Iqbal in GCWUS. She worked as fine arts department in-charge from February 2016 to 22july 2019. She has organized many exhibitions, Competitions in the university and working as an instructor in Finishing School, She has supervised a community work project in Combined Military Hospital Sialkot (CMH) Peeds ward of Mural Painting.
- Incharge Fine Arts Department from 3rd Feburary2016 to 17th July 2019
- Judge of an online photography competition on theme Quarantine Covid-19 by Dramatic society at GC Women university Sialkot.
- Organized an Art Exhibition and Ghost House activity with the collaboration of Library at book fair event 2019
- Supervised 1st Degree Show BFA 2015-2019 of GC women university Sialkot, Department of Fine Arts at Alkaramah Art Gallery Sialkot.
- Microsoft Office Expert certified.
- Excellent performance as a Judge in Poster competition of English department
- Coordinator in an Art Exhibition under the project of “Institutionalization of Gender Sensitization and Gender Training Material in Public Sector Universities
- Organized Artist Talk with Ms. Shaheera Aslam and mini thesis jury on 30th January 2019, at GCWUS
- Organized Annual Exhibition 01 at Department of Fine Arts
- Organizer and supervisor at CMH Mural Painting in children ward
- Supervised Day Care center mural Painting GCWUS June-July’2018
- Participant of “Arjumand Painting Award and Exhibition” Gallery 6. Islamabad. May’15.
- Participant of “Art Fair” By Rabt Art & Design. Online Art Display, May’14.
- Participant of “Street Art Pakistan”. Lahore.Mar’13.
- Participant of “Youth Art Express 2012” at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica. California.USA.Dec’12.
- Participant of a Group Show of Paintings “Emerging Points” at Vogue Art Gallery.Lahore.Nov’12.
- Participant of a “Group Show” of Painting Exhibition at Sialkot Art Council.’12.
- Participated in “Young Artists Exhibition” at Hotel Crown Plaza.2upper Mall.Lahore ‘10.
- Arranged an Art Exhibition at Govt. College. Sialkot, Pakistan ‘09.