Department(s): Environmental Science
Joined department of environmental science at Government college women university as lecturer in Feb, 2016. Since then have participated in various teaching and administrative duties. Have attended various workshops, seminars and conferences at and outside GCWUS. Have received several professional trainings in different workshops organized at GCWUS. Serving as member of departmental board of studies since 4 years. Have been member of board of directors of Solid waste management company Sialkot. At current member of Parks and horticulture authority Sialkot.
Research Domain: Environmental Chemistry
Current Area of research: Environmental Chemistry
TRAININGS RECEIVED & SHORT COURSES ATTENDED:
- 2 day training course on “Disaster Risk Management”.
- Three months internship at Flood Forecasting Division, Pakistan Meteorological Department, Lahore.
- 2 day training course on “Sustainable development and green economy”.
- 1 day training course on “Research project writing: pre and post challeng.es” at GCWUS
- 1 day training course on “Managing academic financial affairs” at GCWUS.
- 7 days training to deal with emergency organized by Punjab Emergency Service at GCWU, Sialkot.
- 5 days training course on androgogical and communication skills for in service university and college faculty at GCWUS
- 1-day training course on SPSS at GCWUS
- 5 days training on Entrepreneurship and Professional Grooming at GCWUS
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Attended two days conference on “Emerging Trends in Earth and Environmental Science” at University of Punjab, Lahore held in 2017.
- Attended three days conference on “Emerging Trends in Earth and Environmental Science” at University of Punjab, Lahore held in Feb, 2020.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Significant contribution in organizing seminars
- Pamphlet and poster making regarding awareness for environmental issues
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft power point