Instructions for students in 2nd convocation
The GC Women University Sialkot is holding its 2nd Convocation for the passing out Graduates sessions M.S 2014-2016, M.S Business Administration 2015-17, M.A/M.Sc.2016-2018 and BS 2014-2018 on 29th January, 2020 (Wednesday). The rehearsal will be held on 28th January, 2020. Attendance of rehearsal is mandatory for attending the Convocation.
- A graduating student must bring 2nd Convocation Pass duly signed by the office of the Controller of Examinations on Convocation day dated 29th January, 2020 (Wednesday). In case of non-compliance, it will be presumed that she is not willing to attend the Convocation.
- A graduating student must wear the relevant Academic Costumes below on the Rehearsal Day as well as on the Convocation Day. The candidates can buy/hire the costumes/gown from the stall of the authorized gown manufacturer set up at the venue on the Rehearsal Day. (Khawaja Safdar Block GCWUS)
- Duly dressed graduating students can obtain the 2nd Convocation Pass from the Departmental Desk on providing CNIC/ID Cards.
- The graduating students will enter through the Main Gate after getting their Convocation Pass punched by the Duty Officer. Un-punched Pass holders will not be admitted to the Convocation Hall. In case of loss of Convocation Pass, matter should be immediately reported at once to the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
- Every graduating student must abide by all the rules, regulations and instructions given during the course of Convocation rehearsal. Any violation of the instructions may make one ineligible for the award of Degree/Medal.
- Graduating students must reach at 9:00 am (Sharp) on rehearsal day dated 28th January, 2020 and 8:30 am on Convocation day dated 29th January, 2020 at Convocation venue (Grace Marquee Tariq Road Sialkot Cantt.)
||Dress Code: Students
||Modestly dressed up.
No jeans/tight fitted pants/trousers
|Students should wear Black Gowns with the Hoods of Following Colours
||No overbearing jewelry.
||No loud makeup
||Faculty of Natural Sciences
||Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
||All students are required to wear Convocation card
||Faculty of Administrative and Management Sciences