Enlistment of Construction Firms with GC Women University Sialkot
Applications are invited for enlistment of construction firms with GC Women University Sialkot for the year 2021-22. The interested Construction firms may submit/furnish following information alongwith request to Director (P&D) for enlistment:
- Name and full address and partnership deed of the Construction firms with power of attorney in favor of person authorized.
- List of complete technical staff with their CVs and PEC registration.
- List of equipment/machinery owned to Contractor with Model and location.
- Registration with Punjab Revenue Authority (PRA).
- Certificate from the Bank for available credit line limits with latest statements, Audited financial statements and income tax returns.
- Details of Works/Projects in hand and completed with scope of work, date of commencement and complete date.
- Updated copy of Pakistan Engineering Council Registration.
- Income tax registration certificate with assessment order for last three (03) years duly attested and verified.
- Affidavit on Judicial stamp paper of Rs 100/- duly notarized regarding non-blacklisting and non-bankruptcy.
- Any other information which is considered necessary about the firm.
- The application alongwith aforesaid documents must reach in the office of Director (P&D), Admin Block, GC Women University Sialkot by 15th August, 2021. Applications after due date cannot be entertained.
- In case of any query, please contact the Directorate of Planning and Development, GC Women University Sialkot, Ph 052-9250664
Directorate of Planning and Development
Admin Block GC Women University Sialkot,
Kutchehry Road, Sialkot