Our applications are live for 21 districts and 27 centers across Punjab!
The details about the center names and their locations can be accessed from our website
Procedure to apply is as follows:
1. Apply Online
2. Appear for online entry test
3. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit documents online
4. Then they’ll be asked to get the documents verified at centers
5. Start classes
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
– Punjab domicile
– Maximum age: 35 years
– Education: At least 16 years of education
– Employment Status: Currently Unemployed.
The shortlisted candidates will get 3 and a half month of free training in their selected domain from expert trainers at their selected centers.
The 3 domains that candidates can select one from are:
– Creative Design
Every trainee gets a mandatory training in freelancing and Facebook Course Track designed by Facebook specially for e-Rozgaar
#EmpoweringYouth #SkillsOfTheFuture #erozgaar #Freelancing #PITB #MinimizingUnemployment #CreatingOpportunities #DigitalSkills #SelfEmployment
Umar Saif Sajid Latif Atif Mumtaz Ahmad Islam Syan Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)