The ICCPL 2018 organizing committee is calling for abstract submissions on the following themes:
All forms and genres of literature including but not confined to:
- Post-colonial Literatures
- Diasporic Literatures
- South Asian and Pakistani Literature in English
- Literature Translated in English from other languages
|2.||Theoretical and Applied Linguistics|
|4.||Language Policy and Planning|
|5.||Language and Identity|
|6.||Language Decline and Preservation|
|8.||Learning and Teaching|
- Please submit your abstracts, 300-350 words, at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2018.
- Please remember that acceptance of the abstract depends on the result of double blind review.
- Your attendance of the conference will be confirmed upon payment of registration fees.