The ICCPL 2018 organizing committee is calling for abstract submissions on the following themes:
All forms and genres of literature including but not confined to:
- Post-colonial Literatures
- Diasporic Literatures
- South Asian and Pakistani Literature in English
- Literature Translated in English from other languages
||Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
||Language Policy and Planning
||Language and Identity
||Language Decline and Preservation
||Learning and Teaching
- Please submit your abstracts, 300-350 words, at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2018.
- Please remember that acceptance of the abstract depends on the result of double blind review.
- Your attendance of the conference will be confirmed upon payment of registration fees.