Professional Development of Teachers
The faculty of Education conducted training sessions on Professional Development of Teachers in the Sialkot Public School & College. It was 5 days series of workshops on various following topics.
- The first workshop of this series was conducted by Dr. Muhammad Jamil on Setting Educational Objectives using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- The second-day workshop was conducted by Dr. Aysha Khalil on Development of Lesson Plans.
- The 3rd workshop of this series was conducted by Ms. Sobia Younus and Dr. Fasiha Altaf. Ms. Sobia presented on Dealing with Behavioural Issues of Students in Classroom. Fasiha Altaf conducted a workshop on Effective Teaching Methods and Techniques for 21st Century Teachers.
- The 4th day workshop was conducted by Ms. Gulnaz Akbar on Guidelines for Test Item Construction and Grading.
- The last workshop was conducted by Dr. Muhammad Latif on Classroom Management Techniques.
in charge of the Department of Education, GC Women University Sialkot, successfully conducted a comprehensive “Curriculum Design” workshop.
Click Here to see Pictures.