PHEC Innovation Expo-2022
The main objective of this expo is to offer a platform for university teachers and students to showcase the projects/start-ups thus promoting innovation and entrepreneurship with a focus on product development and commercialization. It will also provide an opportunity for participating universities to excel through healthy competition among faculty/graduates by exhibiting their respective projects. The expo would lead to providing a platform for industry-academia linkages, that would adopt the real-life problems solving approach and address problems with the joint effort of industry and academia. This opportunity will help HEIs gain local market exposure and provide a platform to network with diversified world-class manufacturers organizing open-house exhibitions.
- Science & Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
- Medical & Health Sciences
This event was attended by the head of Department and students of computer science. They presented following projects in the expo.
Department of Computer Science
- EARLY HEART ATTACK DETECTION SYSTEM USING THE INTERNET OF THINGS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNIQUES presented by Dr.Muhammad Usman Ashraf (HOD), Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science.
- DocxBoT IS A CMS BASED WEBSITE. Presented by Noor ul iman (Student), Department of Computer Science.
- REALTIME DRIVER ALERT MECHANISM. Presented by Laiba Naz (Student), Department of Computer Science.
Department of Botany
- ANTIFUNGAL ACTIVITY OF SOME FUNGICIDES AND PLANT EXTRACTS FOR THE CONTROL OF CHILI ANTHRACNOSE Presented by NOUREEN FATIMA (Student ) supervised by Dr Zarrin Fatima Rizvi Head of Botany Department ,Incharge Faculty of Natural Sciences.
- THE IMPACT OF CO-INOCULATION WITH RHIZOBACTERIA AND ORGANIC WASTES ON ENHANCING THE PLANT GROWTH AND NUTRIENT UPTAKE IN ZEA MAYS L. Presented by Mushfaq Ul-Nisa (Student ),supervised by Dr Zarrin Fatima Rizvi Head of Botany Department ,Incharge Faculty of Natural Sciences.
- PHYTOREMEDIATION CAPACITY OF ALSTONIA SCHOLARIS L. PLANTS IRRIGATED WITH HEAVY METALS (HMS) CONTAMINATED WASTEWATER. Presented by Mashal Nadeem (Student), supervised by Dr Sajjad Hyder, Department of Botany.
- RANGE SHIFTS IN RESPONSE TO CLIMATE CHANGE OF PUCCINIA STRIIFORMIS F.SP. TRITICI. ASSOCIATED WITH WHEAT YELLOW RUST DISEASE IN SIALKOT REGION PAKISTAN. Presented by Faryal Gohar (Student ), supervised by Dr Sajjad Hyder, Department of Botany.
Department of Chemistry
- THE SMART BLIND STICK PRESENTED BY SHANZA SAGEER (STUDENT ),SUPERVISED BY DR TAYYABA, DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
- PULIZIA AMBRA PRESENTED BY MAHPARA(STUDENT ),SUPERVISED BY DR TAYYABA, DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
- BIOFLOC CULTURE, HOW WE EARN 10 LAC PER MONTH, PRESENTED BY FAIQA HAMEED (STUDENT ) , DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
- ENHANCED REMOVAL OF CIPROFLOXACIN FROM AQUEOUS SOLUTION USING METAL ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS (MOFS) INCORPORATED ONTO BIOPOLYMER HYDROGEL AND DOPED WITH NANOCATALYST, PRESENTED BY ALMAS (STUDENT ) , DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
The event was very much informative and innovative and Researchers from different walks of life attended the event and showcased their ideas. Motivational speaker Qasim Ali Shah’s speech also motivated the participants for making innovative projects. Some highlights of the event are as follows.
Click here to view pictures.