Pehchan Pakistan (Prize distribution Ceremony)
“Pehchan Pakistan” (Prize distribution Ceremony)
Date & Time: 12-05-2017, 10.00 am—11.15 pm
Venue: Pakistan National Council of Arts, F5-Islamabad
Organized by: Community Development Council, Islamabad
Event Type: Prize distribution ceremony
Participants: Students of schools colleges and universities from all over Pakistan
Judges:Members of CDC
Target Audience/Participants:Top five contestants, their parents and teachers.
- At 9 o clock Students were seated in the hall in alphabetical order, national songs were played to warm up the audience.
Education minister KPK Mr. Atif Khan was chief guest for ceremony. After his arrival Event was inaugurated with verses of Surah Mulk on 10.00 am. A CDC team member got the honour to recite the verses.
- Then Meera’n Malik, president of CDC, announced the names of worthy members and supporters of CDC for acknowledgment awards. Chief Guest (Atif Khan) awarded them with shields.
- Then name of the top five students were announced for each category (Urdu+English poetry, Urdu+ English Essay writing and Photography about unseen beauty of Pakistan). These contestants have made their way to success through 9000 competitors. Each winner was granted with appreciation certificate and tablet.
- Nisar Fatima B.S 2nd semester was called upon the stage for obtaining 3rd position in urdu poetry under the topic “Agr Pakistan ko sajana hai to beti ko parhana hai”.
- After prize distribution Mr. Atif Khan was called upon the stage to say a few words for audience.
Mr Atif Khan praised the efforts of CDC and ensured complete support for this forum when and where needed. He also encouraged the participants for their creativity. He also admired the poem written by Nisar Fatima. It was such a moment of honor for Nisar, her parents, teachers and GCWUS.
- Miss Robina Khurshid (MNA) also contributed to efforts of CDC in good words. She concluded by saying that we should be one for development, integrity and prosperity of Pakistan because “Pakistan” is our identity.
National anthem was played to end the Program
Members attending function from Chemistry Department, GCWUS:
Name: Mariya Moeen
Name: Faseeha Maqsood