Ms. Razia Ishaq
Designation(s): Assistant Professor
Compassionate teacher with 11 years of experience, working as assistant professor in department of Zoology since 2009 with knowledge of how to use latest technology to enhance learning experience and performing the following duties,Preparing and delivering lectures related to academic to BS and M. Sc students. Setting and marking examinations; evaluating students’ coursework; Serving in various committees such as quality enhancement cell, Biolgical Society and Examination Cell; As member of Board of Studies (Zoology) participating in curriculum amendments, course setting and planning related to academics Representing the university at professional seminars, conferences and participating to these as needed; Encouraging students through a consultative role; Developing, preparing and designing specialised teaching materials; Developing and implementing innovative methods of education to indicate changes in research; Organizing and conducting seminars and tutorials;
- Evaluation of Enrofloxacin for Use in Cryopreservation of Zebu Bull (Bos indicus) Semen. Razia Ishaq, Muhammad S. Ansari, Bushra A. Rakha, Saima Qadeer, and Shamim Akhter. BIOPRESERVATION AND BIOBANKING. 2019 ª Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. DOI: 10.1089/bio.2018.0133. http://bit.ly/2WXNBTC.
- “Evaluation of antidermatophytic activity of Emblica officinalis, Acacia concinna and Sapindus trifoliatus herbal extracts” has been published in the preceding of 37th Pakistan Congress of Zoology (international) held on February 28, to March 02, 2017., page number 193,194.
- An abstract titled “Characterization of Nigella sativa extracts for antibacterial tendency against clinically active strains” has been published in the preceding of three day international conference, “Current Research in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science” held on 18-20th January 2017.,page number 89.
- “Comparative study of relevant circulatory proteins between non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) and normal female local population” has been published in the preceding of 37th Pakistan Congress of Zoology (international) held on February 28, to March 02, 2017., page number 86.
- “Serotonin, a noval drug for neurodegeneration in Mouse model”has been published in the preceding of 37th Pakistan Congress of Zoology (international) held on February 28, to March 02, 2017., page number 140,141.
- An abstract titled “Evaluation of Emblica officinalis extracts for in vitro antibacterial activity against emerging antibiotic resistant strains” has been published in the preceding of 39th Pakistan Congress of Zoology (international) held on March 4, to March 06,