Dr. Farzana zaheer Syed
Designation(s): Assistant Professor
Department(s): Pol Science
I am teaching since 18years to intermediate, graduate and postgraduate classes’ .I have presented many research papers in National and International conferences. I have book chapters in different edited books on women issues by Indian, Nigerian and Bangladesh editors. I am also working as an editor and have edited internationally published few books. Currently many research papers are in publishing process. I am also working with few journals as a reviewer and attached with Amnesty International for human rights protection agenda across the world.
- Deterrence: A Security Strategy against Non Traditional Security threats in Pakistan (2017) Int. J. Soc. Sc. Manage. Vol. 4, Issue-4: 267-274 DOI: 10.3126/ijssm.v4i4.18503
- Gender Discrimination In Academic Literature: Rejection From Punjab Textbooks ISSN : 2251-1571 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
- Women Political Participation in Pakistan: Steps towards Reshaping the Political Environment Orient Research Journal of Social Sciences December 2017, Vol. 2, No. 2 [131-145] ISSN Print 2616-7085 ISSN Online 2616-7093
- Legislation and Practices of Environmental Governance in Pakistan for Sustainable development: A Post 18th Amendment assessment Political science studies X category Journal University of the Punjab Lahore (Published on November 2019
- Power and Politics, Introduction to Sociology by Dr Amit 2019. Published inIndia and Algeria and Bangladesh By Delton Publishers India
- Women Empowerment, Book: Women’s Journey towards Empowerment: Issues & Challenges Edited BY Dr. Prabhat Kumar Singh & Dr. Amit Bhowmick ISBN: 978-93-87631-23-6, Editor Dr. Prabhat Kumar Singh & Dr. Amit Bhowmick 2019, Book: Women’s Journey towards Empowerment: Issues & Challenges Edited BY Dr. Prabhat Kumar Singh & Dr. Amit Bhowmick ISBN: 978-93-87631-23-6, Editor Dr. Prabhat Kumar Singh & Dr. Amit Bhowmick 2019
Research Journal Reviewer Experience
- Better System for Pakistan ,14 March 2019 at GCWUS Democracy or Martial law.
- One Day Seminar on Contemporary Pakistan: Issues and Trends on 21 March 2019 at GCWUS.
- Contemporary Research Methodology on18-19 December 2018 ,at GCWUS in Social Science.
- Islamabad: Participatory de-centralization in Pakistan after 18th Amendment by university of Gujrat 2013 presented Poster in competition /M.Phil Thesis synopsis
- Lahore “Non Traditional Security Threats to Pakistan and the way-out” by Virtual university Lahore
- Lahore by Hec with collaboration of British council “Impact of Climate change on Ancient civilization and the Protective Responsibilities of Governmental Agencies in Pakistan”
- Virtual presentation Colombo Sri Lanka “Impact of Climate change on Ancient civilization and the Protective Responsibilities of Governmental Agencies in Pakistan”
- University of Gujrat “A quest for self- rule and shared- rule in Pakistan: A Post 18th Amendment Scenario”
- Sialkot :Political Participation of Women in Islam GCW University Sialkot
- India: Women Role in Classical and Modern Civilizations: A Comparative Analysis,(Abstract Published)
- Sialkot: Islam and Globalization GCW University Sialkot
Membership different Societies Download CV