Ms. Misbah Naz
Designation(s): Associate Lecturer
- A. Basharat and M. Naz, “Prevention of Online Transaction Using MAC Address of the Machine, OTP Two Layer Model to Identify Legitimate User,” iiste, vol. 22, no. 2422-8400, pp. 1-3, 2016.
- A. Basharat and M. Naz, “A review of techniques used in E-voting,” in Proceedings of 2nd International Multi- Disciplinary Conference, Gujrat, 2016.
- Working as an Exam Coordinator from 2016 to till dated at GC Women University Sialkot.
- Working as Semester Coordinator of CS 2017 batch from February 2020.
- Worked as an Admission focal person during fall 2015.
- Served as a trainer in 2nd Export Orientation program in Sialkot chamber of commerce to educate the new exporters about website and cyber security from March 02, 2016 to march 24, 2016.
- Worked as member of team finishing school (IT module Person) during two sessions.
- Awarded certificate of participation for one day hands on training for available E- resources in collaboration with HEC, 24-04-2017.
- Awarded certificate of participation for one day training under faculty development program in collaboration with HRDC institute of administrative science university of Punjab Lahore, 23-01-17.
- Awarded certificate of “How to be an effective Research Project/Dissertation Supervisor”(1.0 CPD credit point), November 07,2018, at Rachna college of engineering and technology, Gujranwala, under PEB.
- Awarded certificate for completion of training English for Academic purposes under HEC, January 16-20, 2017.
- Was Speaker of a workshop “basics of programming” in April 2014