Dr. Aysha Khalil
Designation(s): Assistant Professor
Dr. Aysha Khalil holds a PhD in Teacher Education with specialization in Digitization and e-Learning. She has served in Institute of Education and Research (IER), The University of the Punjab, as Visiting Faculty Member since 2011. She has also been working as Visiting faculty member in University of Education, Lahore for 5 years and also in University of Gujrat (Lahore Campus). She has been associated with International Open University (IOU) located in Gambia as Faculty Member. Dr. Aysha is also a resource person of Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, Pakistan. She has been allied with training organizations as trainer of Research, Women Entrepreneurship and Freelancing.
Dr. Aysha Khalil is an admirable researcher of her field having many distinguished publications in the journals recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan. She has splendid command over her area of research. She has won Gold medal as a representator of Pakistani Young Researchers by Association of Asian Open Universities in 2013. She is dedicated to broaden her research endeavours to integrate education with Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Realities and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Digital Transformation of Teacher Education by Bridging Digital Divide between Teacher Educators and Prospective Teacher Journal of Contemporary Teacher Education”, Vol 4, Issue, 2020
- Digital Micro-Learning (DML) Based e-Training for Enhancing Digital Competence of Teacher Educators International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation”, Vol 24, Issue 4, 2020
- e-Adoption of Smart Learning in Higher Education Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities”, Vol 25, Issue 2, 2018
- Empirical Investigation of Service Quality and Students’ Satisfaction in Higher Education Journal of Contemporary Teacher Education “, Vol 2, Issue 1, 2018
- Application of ARCS Model for Utilizing Blogs to Enhance Learners’ Motivation in Higher Education Pakistan Journal of Distance & Online Learning (PJDOL)”, Vol.3, Issue 2, 2017
- Reshaping Teachers’ e-Training through MOOCs in Pakistan NICE Research Journal of Social Sciences”. Newport Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi. Special Issue, June 2017
- Designing Effective E-Learning Framework for Higher Education: Critical Success Factors NICE Research Journal of Social Sciences”. Newport Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi. Vol. 9, Issue 2, 2016
- Impact of Web 2.0 Technology on Learning in Higher Education: An Experimental Study European Academic Research (EAR)”, Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2014
- Better learning achieved using online E-portals in P1akistan Asian Journal of Distance Education (AJDE). The Asian Society of Open and Distance Education. ISSN 1347-9008 Asian JDE 2013. Vol 11, no 2.