The University has started M.A / M.Sc. program in the following subjects:
Admission will be carried out once a year after the announcement of B.A, B.Sc. result.
The admission will be purely on merit basis.
Eligibility Criteria for M.A / M.Sc. Programme
- 14 years of education is required for admission in M.A / M.Sc.
- 2nd Division is required in B.A / B.Sc.
- 50% marks are required in the subject selected for M.A / M.Sc.
- Additional 20 marks shall be awarded to those applicants who have studied English Literature as an elective subject in B.A. and have applied for M.A. English.
- Additional 20 marks shall be awarded to those applicants who have studied Urdu literature as an elective subject in B.A. and have applied for M.A. Urdu.
- The admission program will be advertised in national newspapers and also on University website www.gcwus.edu.pk .
- The departmental admission committee will scrutinize the application forms for suitability.
- Submission of forms after the due date will not be accepted.
- List of selected candidates shall be displayed as per schedule on the University notice board.
- The list shall also be available on University website.
- The selected candidate shall pay admission dues within the notified dates otherwise her admission shall be considered cancelled.
- Deposited fee shall not be refunded except security dues.
- The fee will not be received in Installments and the challan form will be received by the candidate from the Head of the department of the concerned discipline in which she has taken admission.
- No hostel accommodation is permissible to the student who belongs to the areas that fall within the University transportation circle.
Fee Structure for M.A / M.Sc.
- Transport and hostel facilities shall be provided on semester basis.
- Separate charges shall be payable for issuance of
- Hostel accommodation Card
- Transport Card
A total of upto 10% deserving and needy student are granted financial assistance in the form of 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% waiver in tuition fee only. The concessions are granted for one semester only but continue on the condition that the performance and the behaviour of the student remains satisfactory.